Danielle's photography website is new and updated.
Check it out! at http://danielletaintor.blogspot.com
Adam, Danielle, Kennedy, Seth, Caleb, and Lucie welcome you to our website. Check back often to see updates on the comings and goings of our lives and some photos to keep you entertained.
6 comments:
OK now I wish I lived closer!!! Those are all great!!!
Danielle, those photos are fabulous! I even teared up a little with how well you captured the kids and babies. Beautimus!
Danielle,
Those are amazing pictures! I really enjoyed them. The website is so professional looking! Hope you're doing great!
Danielle,
You truly are one talented lady. I will recommend you to anyone in UT. What are your prices?
Hey Lady! It's Carolyn from long ago. I found you blog surfing everyone's links. I'm so glad that now I can keep up with you.
I LOVE your photography site. It looks great and it was so fun to see pictures of so many old friends from Shoreline. I can't believe how Eden has grown up. I really wish you could take our pictures again... that was the last time we had one taken!
Post a Comment