9.21.2007

Papa and the Kids

I love this video. If you turn off the sound on your computer (or have a speakerless computer like the ones at the hospital) it is reminiscent of the old 8 mm B&W films, like the ones featuring my Dad as a child.

I like this not only for the aesthetics but for how it shows the love my Dad has for his grandkids. He took this car off of the Stake float from the Days of 47, put wheels on it, cut a door, place two, count them, two steering wheels and made a trunk that goes behind the seats. All this only to find that we can in no way get this into our house.

All for the love of his grandkids.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I turned the sound off like you said. It does make it better. I have to admit it choked me up a bit. We really do have the greatest dad. I love the way he loves our kids. He even thanks me for letting him baby sit for us. He is simply amazing. Thanks for sharing this video with us.

Anjuli Fry said...

You know he is a great uncle too. Uncle Reed your awesome. Those kids are really lucky. He always made everyone feel important and loved.

Daniel B. said...

This is the coolest car any kid ever had. It looks like it is straight out of a cartoon.

and that gives me a thought:

Can we take this to the top of Millcreek Canyon and--you know--coast it down? I'll even wear a helmet.