6.08.2008

Adding to the family

We are a little late at announcing this... (I do everything a little slower when I'm pregnant)... but there's the news, WE ARE EXPECTING BABY NUMBER 4! I am almost 12 weeks along and feeling sick as usual (I am always sick until at least month 8). We are due December 26th. Our kids are so excited and so are we. I think we are all rooting for a girl, but we'll be happy with whatever (at least everyone except for Kennedy who actually includes wanting a girl baby in her prayers).

14 comments:

Rebecca said...

How exciting! We are really excited for you! Keep up posted. Good luck with the move.

laurie coleman photography said...

Yea! Congratulations! That will be so fun (minus the sick part)! Let us know when you are moving so Dustin can head down to help and we can wish you a formal temporary goodbye!

Stephens Family said...

Congrats you guys! Wow - lots of changes, huh? That's awesome!
-Kellie (Jacobson) Stephens
www.qandkfamily.blogspot.com

Daniel B. said...

Congrats, guys!

Carrie said...

Congrats, you guys! That's very exciting. Hang in there with the nausea, Danielle -- you're always such a trooper! We're just 2 months ahead of you with our #3, a boy this time. We miss your family and hope your big move across the country goes well! ~Carrie

Holdstocks said...

Congratulations!!!! Number 4 I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday that we were in high school having the time of our lifes.

Amy said...

COngrats!!!!! Keep us updated!!!

Brad said...

Congrats!! I hope we can see you guys some time after the move. Maybe we could meet in Chicago?

Sherrie said...

Congratulations! 4 is hard at first, and then all of a sudden it's doable. Maybe for you though, the doable part comes just after delivery. Good luck!

House said...

we miss you guys already!! i'm glad you made it out there safe! love you!!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

That is so exciting!!! I don't know how you do it when you are sick for 8 months. You are my role model. We will miss seeing you guys but I know you will have a great experience.

Anonymous said...

How's the new house? And, be sure to share the hardship and humor of the move.

We're thrilled for you and baby number 4!

How's school for Adam? Hope the fit is a great one.

We send out love your way,
Elder and Sister Jeppesen, aka Richard and Sharon

M and M's said...

Congrats Taintors!! Hope your move went smoothly! It was good to see you on Mother's Day and we will miss you guys! Hope all is well!
--Mike & Maile and gang

Jenny M said...

Wow, congratulations! I am due on Dec 31st! I think Lisa K. is due about the same time as you, if not about a week before. That is so exciting!