12.18.2008

It's a Girl!

Here's announcing the birth of Lucie Joy Taintor. Everything went well and mother and child are well. The labor was difficult on the dad but he has since recovered. As for the stats:

When: Today, December 18th at 3:43 pm
Where: St. Joseph's Hospital, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Weight: 5 lbs 9 oz
Length: 19 inches

All with the help of a pitocin drip, a well-placed epidural, and "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" to help time fly. Proud siblings Kennedy, Seth & Caleb couldn't be more pleased.

20 comments:

Holdstocks said...

Congratulations to you and your family. She is a doll and your kids love her already. I can't believe you have four kids. It seems like just yesterday that we were cheering at a high school football game together.

Read said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

YAY YAY YAY! I am so happy for you guys. I wish we were closer. She is so beautiful. Good work Danielle. You too Adam.

Kathy said...

Congrats. She is so darling...looking very much like a Taintor. Glad things went well.

Joy said...

Your baby Lucie is beautiful. Four kids! What a brave lady. By the way Danielle - you look great too. Oh and I am loving her name :)

Jeanene said...

Congrats you guys! Wish we could be there. She is beautiful and Danielle you look way to good to have just had a baby! Your kids look thrilled to death! We love you guys. I love the name Lucie. It is one of my top picks!

Melissa said...

She's beautiful. I'm so glad you chose the name Lucie!!! Good luck. Wish I was there to help.

Amy said...

Congrats to all of you!!! She is beautiful!!! Love her name!!!

Shellie said...

I am so glad she is here and you are all doing well. Glad you are recovering nicely Adam. You are incredible parents, this is one lucky little girl. All our best!

Stephens Family said...

Congrats you guys! She's just beautiful - you guys have such a cute little family!
-Kellie

Scott said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCIE!!! We can't wait to meet you.

Congratulations. She is beautiful. I love those pictures of your other kids adoring her. Are they excited, or what? What a better event than this to help celebrate the best Christmas ever!

Love you guys,
Scott

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - I love the sibling pictures.

Jandee said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for your family, 2 boys 2 girls perfect!! Good luck with all, it looks like you have family in town that is always nice. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I's so great to be a Grand-Merry./ My heart is full of proud, (not the bad kind) for you both. You are indeed a beautiful eternal family. Your pictures are precious and the love you all feel for her is felt. Her name is wonderful and oh so fitting. You both always choose just the right name for each of the children our Father in Heaven sends down to you. I'm so excited to be able to hold her in my arms soon. I hope my milk doesn't come in before I arrive, that would be so unnecessary. See you all soon

M and M's said...

Congrats Taintor family! Adam we're glad you're recovering! Danielle you look fabulous! What a wonderful Christmas present! She's beautiful!
Love, Mike & Maile

Rebecca said...

Congrats guys! Your pictures look so good. What a fun Christmas present.

Katie said...

Congratulations guys! She's beautiful! I love the name "Lucie"! So Cute!

Camilla Millar said...

So beautiful. I love the picture of the kids all standing around the plastic baby cart thing (or whatever it is called) they've all got such great looks on their faces and the lighting is really neat.

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys - what a happy family you have! Caleb was just a little guy when you moved - it's crazy that he's now a big brother! Lucie is beautiful - and she was born on Josh's bday - I loved having a little baby for Christmas - isn't it the best?!

Carrie said...

Congratulations on the birth of Lucie! What a cutie. I love the picture of her siblings staring at her. We hope you are all doing well!!
Carrie