We did dinner, a little browsing on the magnificent mile, and saw the broadway show Wicked. It was so much fun! Neither of us even knew the story line of Wicked so it was all new and SO good!
Nine years of marriage, five moves, undergrad, medical school, now residency and four kids later I love being with him even more now than when we were first married. I got a great catch with that Adam. Love you Ad!








4 comments:
Isn't that a great show?! I took Anne when it came here to Pittsburgh and we both loved it. Wish I would have been with my hubby though. Sounds like you both had a great night out.
That looks so fun! Good job on nine years guys!
Loved Wicked.
I'm glad you could get away.
I still laugh remembering when you guys were engaged and several people said, "Adam...Taintor?" and Adam said something like, "Why do people keep saying that?" I am laughing right now. You guys are very cute. I am so happy for you guys. I am very glad you have each other and that you caught, Adam....Taintor. Congrats!
Post a Comment