3.02.2009

Kids... The More the Merrier













Welcome to the gang Lucie!

10 comments:

Jandee said...

Cute pics Danielle, it is fun to see how your kids are growing. Caleb is looking just like Adam. You did a great job with the photos wish we were closer so you could take some of my kids. Hope you guys are doing well. - Jandee

Camilla Millar said...

Great photos--great subjects!

Jeanene said...

Way cute pictures! What adorable kidos! We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Wow those pictures are wonderful. I'm also so impressed that the name of these set of pictures, Kids ... the More the Merrier. You're getting that much closer to naming something of someone after me. I'm over joyed. I miss you all and can't wait to see you in April. Merry the Mom

Anonymous said...

by the was, I didn't realize that one of your kids are equipped with only one foot... well we still love them the same...

Melissa said...

beautiful!

Did you take those? I wouldn't be surprized!

Sarajane said...

I can't believe you guys have a fourth! Your kids are all adorable, especially that third one. He has grown up so fast. Fun to see! and Contratulations on another girl!!

BBB said...

That knit dress you have on Lucie is ADORABLE! I have heard that after three kids, it doesn't matter how many you have, it's just easier after three. What do you say to this now you have four? Has it been no big deal to add a fourth?

amy said...

Congratulations! Lucie babe is gorgeous! Your family looks absolutely precious. You guys done good work :)

Teresa said...

Amazing photos! Charming children!! Two of each - couldn't have planned it any better, right? You are busy! It always seems there's a new 'normal' to be found in routines, etc after each one is born. I'm sure you'll find it quickly...if you haven't already. Congrats on adding another adorable one to your amazing family!