4.01.2009

Amazing Dad

I just wanted to give a shout out to my husband Adam.
He is such a great husband and an excellent father. He works and studies from early morning until late at night, but still manages to spend quality time with all of us. This is a common sight in the evenings at our home, all the kids gathered around Dad. They especially love the games on his ipod touch.




It looks like the boys are hugging, but I think they are really wrestling/hugging (I think with little boys it's one in the same)

5 comments:

Jandee said...

fun to see some pics of you guys. and I love the color scheme in your house. jandee

Camilla Millar said...

Yep, I think you've got the wrestling/hugging thing pegged. . . . my kids also are infatuated with Dad's toys.

buckydent78 said...

Hey Taintors,
Thanks for the post on facebook. It was good to hear from you. Hope all is well in Milwaukee!
Dusty

Tera said...

Danielle! It is so fun to find your blog. I found the link on Adam's facebook page. You have a beautiful family. I had no idea that you married Adam. I am so happy for you. It looks like your life is full and happy. I love your home, and I am very impressed by your photography. I hope we can keep in touch. Take Care. Tera (used to be Wright).

Jenny M said...

Danielle, you family is so cute! I love the phography session shots, and the scripture study looked all too familiar!
Congratulations on your beautiful baby!