5.14.2009

Oops

This is what happens when a two year old gets too excited to push his younger sister in the stroller.

We were hurrying to go pick Kennedy up from school. I had put Lucie in the stroller and was turning to shut the door and then I was going to carry the stroller down the four stairs to the sidewalk. Caleb, all too anxious pushed the stroller and it tipped off the side of the small patio and Lucie (who was strapped in thank goodness) fell with the stroller onto her face. I quickly rushed her inside to take care of the bleeding and then I soon hear crying coming from Caleb outside. I go outside to find out that Seth pushed Caleb over, "to show him how it felt." Since we were already late to pick up Kennedy I strapped Caleb (who is still crying) in the stroller and had Seth push him, while I carried bloody-face Lucie. I'm already known as that lady with all the kids, and get strange looks because of that, but this day we got even more looks than normal.

This picture was taken a few days later when she was already looking a bit better.

No comments: