9.17.2009

Frogs

The kids and I went frog hunting the other day. Danielle was at a photo shoot so all of the kids and Etta, our dog (and the soundtrack of our lives, see video), went to the ponds on the hospital grounds and found hundreds of frogs (thants to a tip by our good friend, Ben). Enjoy the video. Warning to the vertigo-inclined: Kennedy is recording about half way through and you may experience some less-than-steady shots.

3 comments:

GrandMerry said...

This is so cool... I remember going over to the creek by my house when I was young and catching frog tadpoles and toad and bringing them home. As I remember...My Grandma Chalmers wasn't all that excited. I never remember either of my parents actually going with me to the creek.. that's what make this video so very cool. GrandMerry

Read said...

Just to clarify ...It was your Grandma Chalmers, my mom that I brought my specimens home to.

NikkiAWardell said...

Fun!! Beautiful children!! I wish you were in Utah again as I have need of a photographer in the WORST way!! Abby broke my camera so I have no way to get Christmas card photos done!!!!:(( Hope you guys are doing well!!