12.19.2009

Four kids...a whole new level of chaos (and fun)

Lucie is a climbing fiend! Yesterday I was on Seth's top bunk making his bed. I glanced down the ladder and there was Lucie, half-way up it... didn't think that was possible yet.
Lucie's favorite toy is the dishwasher. If it is open, she is unloading it. And her favorite place to sit is on the open door. Between Lucie unloading dishes (very fast) and the dog Etta trying to lick any parcel of food off that may still be on the dishes, I have to be very stealth about when I load the dishes.




I am also graced with dinner preparation music quite often from Lucie and Caleb. All the while being asked homework questions from Kennedy sitting at the table, and stepping over, scissors, tape, glue, and paper scraps from Seth who is making some sort of art project.





Celestial Chaos I tell you... Celestial Chaos!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey I have one of those dishwasher unloaders at my house too!

Kennedy looks beautiful in that last picture.