11.25.2007

Elf

merry christmas!

Click here for the little elfs

5 comments:

Brad said...

Kennedy's got some great moves!! That was so cute! You're tagged. Go to my blog to see what to do.

Amy said...

HI Danielle! Great pics and so glad to hear from you. We have a blog spot too, check it out
Amy your old roomie
PS I have links to Tiff and Alyse's too!

mcandrewsfam.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Stephens Family said...

Hi guys! I don't know if you remember me from high school.... I was looking at the 10-year reunion book and saw your blog address and decided to check it out. What a cute little family you have! And congrats to Dr. Adam!! Wow - you guys are amazing! Hope all is well!
-Kellie (Jacobson) Stephens
qandk@juno.com
www.qandkfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.