We returned from a successful house finding trip last week. Contrary to the snow in the pictures below (taken a couple of months ago), the weather was beautiful and we fell in love with the city.
We found a beautiful house just 13 minutes from the hospital with some help from our good friends Jandee and Dusty. It was a for sale by owner belonging to a member of Jandee's ward. I'll try to put a movie of the house together later.
Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.








15 comments:
Congratulations! The house is darling - ready to move in. I am so happy for you and this new adventure.
What a great find! Congrats you guys. I can't believe that stress is over for you...still 10 days before we go. Hope we fare as well. How exciting for you!
The place looks great...just needs some book shelves! Congratulations!
You guys scored big - its beautiful - good job!!!!
I love, love, love the house...and it is all yours. we are so excited for you guys!
Looks great!! We hope to come visit you guys some time and see it in person. Congrats!
Congratulations on the house! It looks so perfect. I haven't seen your blog in ages, and from the looks of it, neither have you. My friends daughter just got diagnosed with celiac's and I'm sending her to your blog for your links. I hope that's okay. Happy moving.
Congrats Danielle, your home is beautiful and you are going to have so much fun with it! I am very happy for you. What an exciting adventure for you guys. BTW...your pictures are beautiful! What a talented photographer you are!
Danielle-- I think this house fits you guys so well because it is just oozing with character, just like your family. I couldn't tell if that back porch/sunroom was connected to the kitchen or not? Either way, it is a mudroom-- I soooooooooooooooo wish I had one (no matter how many things we fix up here, I'll never have one). Down with granite countertops-- the most important thing is a mudroom.
Also very glad to see you back in the blogging world. I've thought a lot about you this winter, but am embarrassed to say I haven't called. We really need to get together for dinner before you guys leave--preferable a few times.
If you read this tomorrow (it is Sat night, 19th) D has a day of on Monday, and I would be thrilled if you could get together for family night/dinner.
Also, maybe we could hit the children's museum. I have a pass and can get 6 in for free, so I could get 2 of you guys in. Too bad these little toddlers cost when they hit one!)
Call or email--I've become a pretty compulsive blogger/email checker this winter since so many buddies moved--good ward, but they can't replace my med school wife friends.
And now, after a comment sermon, I bid you adieu!
Nice House Taintors! We need to get together before you leave!
Coleman Crew
This is absolutely adorable. Great choice. Good luck! Amy
WOW You guys, What a super great house!!!!It is so beautiful! I am so happy for you!!!!!Congrats! Can't wait to get together again!
Exciting!!! the House is great! When do you move? Amy from Cali.....
That is a spankin' nice house! I'm so happy for you guys!
What a cute house. Love the brick front and the huge basement...what every kid and mom needs.
Post a Comment