Adam did the Salt Lake City Bike Tour this weekend with his friend Jon Jerman. It was 25 miles long and a great ride.
We finally broke down and bought a full carbon road bike for the non-mountain bike friendly environs of Milwaukee.
Adam, Danielle, Kennedy, Seth, Caleb, and Lucie welcome you to our website. Check back often to see updates on the comings and goings of our lives and some photos to keep you entertained.
6 comments:
Congrats to Adam. Kennedy, you made me dry heave! :)
I laughed so hard, my family had to come see what was so funny. Kennedy, that was a classic!
Great job Adam! I can barely make it around the block on my bike!(of course, my belly is getting in the way just a bit...or a lot)
I am so excited for your new place. It looks so great.
Congrats on many levels my friends...
xoxox
Way to go Adam!
You have got to send in that clip to America's Funniest Video's!
Thank you Kennedy! I brought my kids in to watch it so they could see just what they look like when they do the same thing! AAAHHH!!!
Congrats Adam! That is awesome! I love how you decide to do something and then conquer it!
Danielle, You sound just like me... arriving right after he finished!
Love you guys! Love the new house! I can just see your personality all over it! Plus you will add all your awesome unique touches! Next time I'm in Milwaukee (hah) I'll have to come by and see the place!
Let's do dinner before you take off!
-Kristina
Danielle, in your defense, you did have to get three kids up, in the car, find a place to park that was probably miles away, unload the kids, set up the stroller, make sure you had the cameras, etc. keep all the kids together and safe, still find dad in massive crowd of people, and then remember to film him once you found him! You go girl!
HI!! I happened upon your blog. I love blogs! It is so fun to run into old friends this way. Hope all is well with you. my blog is www.tawniesue.blogspot.com
Take care!!!
Tawnie (jamison)
Post a Comment