8.15.2008

And the Gender Is ...

We had our ultrasound today.
Although the umbilical cord was somewhat obscuring a clear view of what we were there to see, the sonographer said with 95% certainty that we were having a GIRL. Yeah! Kennedy was so relieved. Kennedy (and Danielle and Seth for that case) have said that they've already known (I wonder the sensitivity of that test??). We are so relieved and excited. We've started to work on the room upstairs. Now to have it done by Christmas (the baby's due date.

10 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

Congrats!

Holly said...

oh yeah yeah! Hey, where was our phone call? I have to read about this on you blog? What the heck? He he. Love you guys. Congrats!!!

Jeanene said...

Oh, Goodie! Now you're all balanced out! I can't believe you actually found out. I was thinking we'd be waiting until it was born to find out. Congratulations Kennedy! A little sister. Love you guys!

Kathy said...

SO happy for you guys! I was just thinking about you Danielle. How are you feeling? Hope you guys are doing well. Loved the video of your great house.

Stephens Family said...

Congrats you guys!! We love girls (we've got 3!) - it will be so fun for Kennedy to have a little sister. Hope all is well!
-Kellie (Jacobson) Stephens

laurie coleman photography said...

Congrats! That will be so fun for Kennedy (and everyone else)! Hope you're feeling better and not sick anymore.

Amy said...

Congrats! That is great news!

House said...

we are so excited for you guys!! ryan stated that your lucky you'll have 2 girls and 2 boys, although you'll probably have more :)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Danielle! You're officially a 'girl' family now.

Holdstocks said...

Congrats!!! I can't believer you are going to have 4 kids. It seems like just yesterday we were in high school cheering together.
I wish you best in your pregnancy and delivery. What a great Christmas gift!!!!