







On Saturday we went to a place called "The Elegant Farmer". All over around here they have these big orchards that you can go and pick your own fruit. We went on a hay ride, picked our own apples (40 lbs. worth) from all these trees containing at least 10 different kinds of apples. You could eat and sample all you wanted while you were picking so you would know what kind of apples you liked. I think I ended up eating at least 6 apples, I know Caleb ate 2 1/2. They were just all so good.
After picking we went to the barn and had some carmel apples. The kids loved it and so did we.








6 comments:
I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun! I swear apples are a rare commodity around here lately. They're so much at the store lately that I hate to buy them. Maybe I'll have to find myself a little orchard or something.
What do you do with 40 lbs of apples? You should can some apple pie filling. Thats going to be a lot of fiber!
Hey, where's some preggers pictures??????????
That looks so fun! We only got about 5 apples on our tree this year. I couldn't believe it! Must have been 'cause you weren't her to help me can 'em!
Wow, those pictures are amazing. . .the colors are so brilliant!! I guess it also helps to have beautiful kids as your subject.
You're kids are so dang cute!
Great pictures. Your kids look like they are liking WI!
Dusty
Post a Comment