11.03.2008

Get Out and Vote


Gotta love this time of year. The beautiful fall leaves, the crispness of the air and the excitement of presidential politics.

No matter what your stripes, get out and vote. Danielle and I took advantage of early voting here in Wisconsin and are eagerly awaiting the results.

6 comments:

Jandee said...

go obama, go go obama!!

Anonymous said...

Based on that picture I'll bet I know who you voted for . . .

How were the lines out there for early voting?

The Taintor Family said...

The early voting lines weren't bad last week but my understanding is that Saturday was terrible.

Melissa said...

I'm sure we'll have some of our own spirited debates at the end of the month.

Can't wait.

Camilla Millar said...

Obama? Interesting. . . . .

Anonymous said...

Ya! We can't always convert our kids huh? Me...your Dad?
I am proud of you! Grandma Ann