
The day that we've been waiting the last four years for has finally arrived. Match Day!
Adam is just finishing up his fourth year of medical school and has spent the greater part of this year applying for dermatology residency. After ranking the nine programs he interviewed at from most preferred to least and waiting six weeks to have a computer decide our fate, we went to the match day event today with baited breath. As hokie as it sounds, on the stroke of 10 AM, a ribbon was cut and everyone went running to the envelopes that contained our "match".
We're very happy to announce that following an intern year next year at LDS Hospital, we'll be headed to the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee for three years of dermatology training! Here we come.








3 comments:
Congratulations to both of you. That is exciting news. Good to hear that you are both doing well and happy. I'm sure it'll be tough to leave Utah and family, but if anyone can handle it, you can!
I came across your blog...great to read some news.
Thanks for your comment on our blog. We are really excited to be finally starting med school and I know I have been spoiled the last four years becuause Joseph has been home during the day and helped alot with the kids. WE haven't made a choice yet. Congrats on you residency Joseph has done alot of research and he says dermatology is a really hard one to get. I am glad that you have a blog, I love how easy it makes it to stay in touch.
ADAM THE DR. BRAIN T. WAY TO GO. THAT IS TRULY REMARKABLE. WILL YOU EAT LOTS OF CHEESE FOR ME? NOW, MAYBE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING BECAUSE YOU'RE PACKING - I DON'T KNOW, BUT YOU'VE BEEN SLACKING - I'VE NOTICED. MAYBE NOTING NOTEWORTHY HAS BEEN HAPPENING, EH? C'MON BRO, YOU ARE A HUGE INSPIRATION. BEST OF LUCK TO YOUR LITTLE FAMILY.
Post a Comment