
I matched!!! After weeks of ulcer forming, acne inducing stress, that day has finally arrived
We were supposed to get an email at 10AM today. I recently found out that the school got a list of unmatched applicants at 9:30 this morning and that they often contact people shortly after that time. My emails are forwarded to my pager, so when I felt a slight buzzing at my hip at a quarter to ten, my heart dropped, only to look at my pager and read the words, "Congratulations, you have matched."
Although we don't yet know where we are going, we know that we are going somewhere. Thursday is the big day that we'll find out what the future holds in store. Wish us luck.








2 comments:
Yahooo!!!
I never had any doubts. What's can a mother say...
Adam Taintor he's my boy.
He is mommy's pride and joy. Adam's sweet, Adam's mild,
Adam is my darling child.....
From your favorite mom.
ps It's a good thing I prayed!!!
Post a Comment