9.29.2008

An Inconvenient Truth

I know, I know, I'm a little behind the times... but last week I finally watched the show, "An Inconvenient Truth". I've been meaning to watch it for the past year now, but never remembered to request it at the library until just lately. All I can say is that if you haven't seen it you need to.
I think that before anyone makes up their mind to believe or not believe in Global Warming, they should make sure they watch this show just so that they have been educated on both sides of the issue.
As I was watching the show I just couldn't help but think of all the things that are going to happen in the last days before Christ comes again. We all know that God works in natural ways and this pretty much explains how much of the things predicted could come to pass.
Anyway... if you haven't seen the show, you should.

3 comments:

Scott said...

It's amazing all the things caused by Global Warming: http://www.numberwatch.co.uk/warmlist.htm

Scott said...

Another DVD to check out at your library is "The Great Global Warming Swindle". To be educated on both sides of the issue, you should see this show as well.

Prairie said...

We were facinated by the movie as well. But, to be sure as you say, to be educated about both sides of the issue, we also read "An Inconvenient Book". I don't think anyone questions weather or not the planet is warming. I believe the better question is "What is really causing it" and what are the political ramifications for addressing it?