This Saturday Adam and I spent some time working on the room, and during the middle of it I was reminded why we don't get much accomplished. It is because we have to stop and do damage control and clean up "projects" that our kids are working on while we are working on ours upstairs. The kids project this week?..
I glanced outside only to see Seth, in the garden (well, what was a garden spot), he said he was looking for Polly Pocket. He was having way to much fun to be annoyed at him so I told him to keep on playing until he was all done, then we would hose him off.












6 comments:
Looks like Seth is having the time of his life-- every boys dream to be covered head to toe in mud- right. I hope none of this got on your sun room rug!!
jandee
Oh, Seth! That looks like so much fun! You are a patient mom to put up with it all!
HA!
Oh, how we understand the constant project battle. Sometimes I joke around that it would be easier if we just didn't have any kids to get in the way of the things we need to get done. Then I realize that it's because we have kids that we have projects to work on. Anyway, I understand the hair battle too. I've just realized that unless we're going somewhere special, it's a way to let Kami express a little creativity. (I don't know if Dustin feels the same way though . . . )
Those pictures are great!
What a great time he is having! You guys are super parents!Great pictures.
Post a Comment